Dr. Kamal Gulati
Ph. D., M.Sc. (Computer Science), M.C.A., M.B.A
(Associate Professor – Computer Science & Information Technology | IQAC Member | Mentoring Program Coordinator | Anti Ragging Committee Member)
Professional Certification: Wiley Big Data Analyst (USA), CCNA (Cisco), Data Science, R Language, Python, SQL, Big Data, R Programming by Johns Hopkins University, MCP (Microsoft), DBMS (I.I.T, Mumbai-India), Brainbench Certified on (MS Access, MS Project, MySQL 5.7 Administration, Computer Fundamentals, Advanced Ms. Excel & Windows OS)
Dr. Gulati is currently working as Associate Professor with Amity University, Noida, India since 2008. He has also worked as Visiting Professor & Research Scholar (Under Faculty Exchange Program) CSIT Department at Stratford University, USA for two-quarters from Jan’2016 to May’2016. Dr. Gulati has also worked at Bahrain University in Kingdom of Bahrain Sr. I.T. Faculty (Computer Science Department) for period of 2 years.
Dr. Gulati has rich experience in the field of teaching and research in Computer Science and Information Technology for almost 17 years+ in Academia. He is having experience of working with both private and public institutions and universities as the professor and self-instruction material writer for Information Technology courses. He has many research papers published in national and international journals and conference proceedings.
Dr. Gulati is also associate as Visiting / Guest (Adjunct) Faculty / Freelancer Trainer / Online Trainer / External Examiner / Question Paper Settings and Answer Paper Evaluator with various Institutes / Universities / Corporate Companies: Stratford University (Delhi & USA), IMT – Ghaziabad, FMS University of Delhi, Delhi Technological University (Formerly Delhi College of Engineering), ICFAI, KKMII, AIMA, Asian Business School, CDAC, Asia Pacific Institute of Management, IIHT, SMU, IIFP, Centre for Policy Research, Career Power, AON Hewitt, Honda-Seil, Ericsson, Vodafone, Reliance, Amity University Haryana, Mumbai, Gwalior and Jaipur, India.
Dr Gulati has an Expert Speaker for Program “Insurance Beyond Doubt” Presented by Oriental Insurance Co Ltd. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrvJkN_Zn3Q
Dr. Gulati has also Conducted FDP as Technical Trainer on “Big Data Analytics and High-Performance Computing for Complex Problem Solving” Organized by Department of Information Technology, at IPEC – Inderprastha Engineering College, Ghaziabad Affiliated Under Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Dr. Gulati has Conducted FDP as Resource Person on “Data Analytics in Management Research – DAMR-2018” at G. L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management, Department of Management Studies, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Dr. Gulati had visited the various countries USA, Canada, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Thailand, Malaysia, Nepal (Mostly for Teaching and Research Purpose).
Area of Interest / Specialization:
- Business Analytics
- Data Science
- Big Data Analytics
- IT Project Management
- Management Information System
- Database Management System with SQL, Oracle & Ms. Access
- Data Networking
- Advanced Excel with Visual Basic Macros.
- R Programming, Python and Hadoop
Projects: Bigdata Research Lab with Stratford University (University at Virginia, USA) since 2017 (Ongoing). Developing a platform for Big Data Analytic & Research Lab. For more information please visit http://www.stratford.edu/research-division
BOOK, CHAPTER, and Case Study Published
- Published Chapter on “Benefits of Big Data Business Analytics for Online Applications in IoT” published on Business Cases Treatise – The London Diaries: Business and Management Perspectives May 2018 BOOK with ISBN: 978-1543702484, Pages 94-111. The Book available at the various online website: Amazon, AbeBooks, Chegg, Barnes & Noble.
- Published Book on “A Study of Changing Trends in E-CRM of Indian Insurance Industry” Published by LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, Nov 2016 – 176 Pages. One of the top researchers and renowned scientists of Germany with ISBN: 3330009543, 9783330009547. The Book available at Amazon.com.
- Published Real Case Study on “IoT Security Considerations for Higher Education” published on Business Cases – Renvoi – Business Management Case Feb 2017 BOOK (The Case Centre, UK) with ISBN: 978-1-4828-8840-9, Pages 63-70. The Book available at the various online website: Amazon, AbeBooks, Chegg, Barnes & Noble.
- Published Chapter on “Role of eWorld in Insurance Innovation” Published by Insurance Institute of India (III), 60 Years Diamond Jubilee, Compendium, Nov 2016 – (Magazine), Pages 53-71 – One of the premium Insurance Institute of India.
Mobile: (+91) 971 836 1928 (India)